Regular hand sanitizer is an instant kill. It may kill 99.9% of germs, but then you are at risk for immediate exposure and ability to pick germs right back up. Bradshaw’s 4 Ring Protection Scientifically Improved Hand Sanitizer Gel was created to add a molecular, nano-spike barrier of protection that has been 3rd-party university tested with up to 24 hours of effectiveness.
- Uses a patented technology.
- The product links itself, through a molecular bond, to a substrate or a textile.
- The other end of the molecule is a linear molecule that protrudes from the substrate.
- This linear molecule is only about one-thousandth the diameter of a human hair - too small to harm large cells in mammals.
- The linear molecule’s base nitrogen ion has a strong positive charge that attracts negatively charged bacteria.
- Upon contact, the linear column of carbon atoms physically pierces and disrupts the target organism’s cell membrane, once it comes into contact with a treated surface.
- The result is a garment that is antimicrobial, static-free and softer.